Treat Mom with a Unique, Handmade Gift from Pallets
In just four days, we’ll be celebrating mothers across the country for their tireless efforts and influence in our lives. Have you already thought about how you will honor your mother? Perhaps you need some inspiration for gifts? Look no further than our top DIY presents made from pallets or reclaimed wood.
Top 5 Handmade Pallet Gifts for Mom
While it’s easy to send flowers or candy with the click of a button, your mom will be extra pleased with a gift made from pallets. Check out our top picks:
- Bird house – Does your mom like bird watching? Help feathered creatures flock to her yard with a birdhouse made from pallets. Check out the step-by-step tutorial.
- Bath caddy – Any mother will tell you that a quiet bath is a treat. Enhance her time in the tub with a bath caddy on which to set her magazine, candles, or even her favorite beverage.
- Pallet planter – If you’ve always sent her flowers, continue the tradition. But, in addition, make a pallet planter to help her favorite varieties last longer.
- Bath tissue shelf – Mom is always the one who changes the roll, right? With this shelf, it will be very handy for Mom or perhaps someone else in the family to do the job. Make it or buy it here.
- Kitchen organizer – We admit it, as busy mothers ourselves, our kitchens can easily become a disaster area. That’s why this organizer is the perfect gift to help your mom maintain a sense of sanity.
This year, put a little extra effort into your gift with a DIY present made from pallets. And, if you need any help along the way (or a pallet or two), you know where to find the pros. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms reading this post; we hope it’s a wonderful day spent with family!