Why You Should Buy Pallets Now
The crystal ball is a bit foggy these days. While it’s hard to know what the future holds, we can take a look at data and trends. What we’ve discovered is that now is a good time to buy pallets. Here’s why…
- The US Manufacturing industry has stabilized after enduring a Covid-19-induced decline that placed the industry at its lowest levels since the financial crisis of 2008. Recovery and growth for manufacturing means economic recovery (and increased orders for your product) is not far behind.
- Consumers have not stopped spending. They are spending differently. And, the goods they purchase are still moving on pallets.
- A slow demand for products in the automotive, chemical, and other heavy industry markets has left these organizations with a surplus of pallets. Fewer requests from these markets means greater availability of quality pallets for you right now.
- The pandemic has caused various lumber mills to reduce production capacity. Others are slowly ramping up, but the lag is creating difficulty in sourcing lumber in some regions. Over time, this will affect supply and pricing. Because of our partnerships with lumber mills across the country, Rose Pallet has little difficulty sourcing lumber and can help you with your pallet needs today.
- While we know that recovery is coming, it is not known exactly when customers will return to their pre-pandemic buying habits. Therefore, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Rather than relying on a just-in-time approach, it’s better to have a reserve supply of pallets so that you are always ready. Flexibility is the best way to cope with uncertainty and risk.
- Our position as a manufacturer and as an “essential industry” gives us increased bargaining power with suppliers and freight companies. We may be able to help you get better pricing during these unprecedented times!
So, don’t delay…if you need pallets, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us for a free consultation and quote.