Get to Know our Assiduous Accounting Manager
Reliability is comforting in these uncertain times. Thankfully, we have steadfast employees, including our hard-working accounting manager. Learn more about her role in the company, fun facts, and habits in the following interview.
In addition to industry news, tips, and trends, our blog is also a great place to learn about our employees—the people behind the pallets. This time we sat down with Dori Fezzuoglio, accounting manager, to learn more about her role in the company, fun facts, and habits!
- Tell us something positive that happened to you on-the-job recently: The Coronavirus situation has changed what we previously viewed as normal and, as a result, we have all adapted to doing our job a little differently. Yet, everyone at Rose Pallet has a willingness to help where and when needed. It’s been truly remarkable working together with my teammates to accomplish the Rose Pallet Mission. We have all discovered that “Pallets Move the World” is not just a slogan; it is reality! And we’re honored to do our part.
- How is working for a women-owned company different than your previous employers? The difference in working for a 100% woman-owned business is that the owners seem to care more about the work-life balance, which is important to me as an employee. I think women are more understanding of what it is like to balance a career and a family. Furthermore, I believe our owners place more importance on the company mission and values, making it a healthier work environment.
- What does Rose Pallet do better than anyone else? We listen! We help customers solve problems by knowing what their needs are and we have consistent, exceptional Customer Service.
- What makes you better at your job?
–Setting clear goals for the day/week. Focusing on my daily and weekly goals.
–My work approach is and always has been to work hard for the good of the company, be consistent, and maintain company policies and procedures.
–Also making a clear effort to be an effective communicator helps me accomplish our goals.
- If you could play the role of any TV character for a day, who would you choose and why? Samantha on Bewitched. It sure would be great to get things done by the twitch of your nose.
- What is one thing you’ll never do again? I will never again ride a roller coaster.
- If you could interview anyone, who would it be and why? I would like to interview Walter Payton. He was an amazing football player, teammate, and overall great human.
- What are you looking forward to the most in 2021? Like everyone else….the end of the Coronavirus!