The Best Gifts Can’t Be Wrapped
As we wrap up the year, we want to take a moment to highlight the worthy organizations we’ve assisted throughout 2018. We know it ‘takes a village’ to create safe and healthy communities, which is why we are proud to lend our support where we can. It’s truly the best gift we can give!
Some of these nonprofits are local and others have regional or national reach. But, all have important missions to assist others, spread goodwill, impact youth, or make field advancements through research.
If there are any organizations in the list below that you would like to support or know more about, we encourage you to click on the links provided.
2018 Charitable Outreach:
Below is a brief re-cap of the organizations we’ve assisted throughout 2018:
- Donation to the American Heart Association
- Sponsor of the Cancer Support Center Walk of Hope
- Donation to The Caring Patriots Veterans’ Food Drive
- Donation to the Evan Scholarship Fund, which awards full college tuition and housing scholarships to golf caddies
- Our CEO hosted a well-attended benefit and raised $2K for the Florida Oceanographic Society to help protect the state’s coastal ecosystems
- Donation to Illinois Troopers Lodge #41 to help improve the working conditions of Illinois State Police
- Donation to Misericordia, Heart of Mercy, which offers support and service for people with developmental disabilities
- Cooking meals for families staying at area Ronald McDonald Houses as part of the Meals from the Heart program
- Donation to The Pallet Foundation to help support research, training, and safety programs for the wood packaging industry
- Donation of Christmas gifts for the Fabian’s Parish Caring Tree; items will be gift wrapped by employees prior to donation
- Donation to The Society of St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry to provide holiday meals to those in need
- Donation to support Chicagoland Patriots Youth Football
- Donation to Elmhurst’s Eagles Football & Cheer
If you have a charitable organization that is near and dear to your heart, tell us about it or comment below. Rose Pallet appreciates your feedback and we are always willing to assist when we can!
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season ahead and stay tuned to our blog for updates on our charitable outreach in 2019.