It’s a Match – How Our Passion for Pallets and People Benefits You
Have you ever worked with a pallet provider that doesn’t show a sense of urgency? Perhaps he or she doesn’t return your calls or emails in a timely manner? Or, it could be that you have to explain yourself multiple times. It can be frustrating to feel like your account or time isn’t valuable.
In the day and age of big business, automated phone prompts, and impersonal email communication, it’s easy for relationships to get lost in translation or lost in cyberspace.
But, at Rose Pallet, we love our life’s work and it shows with every interaction. Part of our passion comes from relating to our clients and part of it comes from collaborating with our co-workers, vendors, and industry experts. Either way, our work is pleasant because of people.
So, this Valentine’s Day, we thought we’d share a few reasons why our employees love their life’s work and how that devotion benefits our clients.
We Love What We Do and It Shows:
- It’s fun to meet face-to-face with clients and learn about their business operations as well as personal updates. Relationships aren’t formed based on one-time transactions; they’re developed over time and with effort. Our clients know we care about them beyond the purchase.
- The business culture is great, especially internally at Rose Pallet. As employees, we feed off one another and are successful because we enjoy figuring out how to move the company and, in turn, the industry forward.
- Visiting with our partner network is something we do on a regular basis. By staying in close contact with pallet manufacturers and recyclers across the country, we have our pulse on the latest technologies, which enables us to offer better options for our clients.
- We get to travel to exciting locations for the NWPCA Annual Leadership Conference and other industry trade shows and meetings. It’s important to stay on top of the latest trends so we can answer questions and provide the right solutions to our clients. Of course, if we don’t have the answer, we can refer them to someone within our established network.
- Everyone is treated like family. In fact, the family mindset of the management team permeates all levels of the company and is manifested through remarkable customer service and open communication.
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Rose Pallet! We love earning your business and we’re always available to assist with your pallet management needs.