Recognizing our Veterans and Supporting Their Businesses
Today we come together to honor all veterans of the United States Armed Forces. There are many ways to observe the holiday including a moment of silence, flying the flag, attending an event, or spending time with a veteran. Throughout the year, however, you can show your support and buy from veteran-owned businesses including the following on our list…
The following are some amazing businesses you can support throughout the year. All of which are owned by veterans and specialize in…you guessed it, wood products!
- 21st Century Heroes is a nonprofit organization committed to providing therapeutic and recreational woodcarving workshops for combat wounded veterans.
- Searching for your next heirloom? Look no further than Etherton Hardwoods, a USMC veteran-owned and operated business specializing in raised grain, carved, wooden American flags.
- Flags of Valor is a veteran-owned and operated company that employs dozens of veterans and has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Veteran and First Responder charities. They create wooden flags, American flag clothes, framed wooden flag art, and more.
- Want something you can’t find in any box store? Relic Wood creates handcrafted wood boxes and vintage products utilizing time-honored techniques. They are also veteran owned and operated.
- RHW Woodworks is a veteran owned/operated woodworking shop specializing in custom furniture, seasonal items, and more.
- A retired U.S. Marine and law enforcement officer founded Veteran Wood Co. They are a full-size wood and custom sign/décor shop.
- Veteran Made Woodworks combines old-school, handmade craftsmanship with new-age technology to provide one-of-a-kind personalized products.
- Wood Simply Made specializes in custom pet urns as well as a variety of woodworking services, laser engraving, custom furniture, military gifts, and shadow boxes.
Rose Pallet would like to publicly salute all five armed-service branches for all you have sacrificed to protect this great nation, our traditions, and values. Thank you for your service!