5 DIY Pallet Gifts Made Especially for Dad
In just 11 days, we’ll give dad a break and honor him with a day of relaxation, free of crying or whining kids and honey-do lists. While the former might be hard to do (especially if you have school-age children), the latter is possible, at least for one day. To complement whatever you have planned, we scoured the net for some awesome DIY gifts—made from pallets, of course. The first three can help him relax and enjoy the day and the last two will help him get through the other 364.
- Help dad spend his pastime fishing rather than searching for his pole. With this storage rack, he’s sure to catch your drift and go fish’in.
- Maybe your dad was in a band at some point in time. If not, he probably dreamed about it (or still does). This pick-shaped guitar hanger is perfect for the dad that still rocks, even if it’s not full time.
- What dad doesn’t love to grill? With this handy-dandy grill tool display, he’ll never lose his tongs, spatula, or grate brush again.
- Help him get ready for that important business meeting with this rack to organize his favorite neckties.
- Resuming on June 18th, Dad can get all those projects done around the house more easily with this mobile tool chest. Learn how to make it from the site 1001pallets.
We hope these ideas inspire you to make this Father’s Day even more enjoyable for the amazing dad in your life. And, if you need any help along the way (or a pallet or two), you know where to find the pros. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads reading this post; we hope it’s a wonderful and relaxing day!