9 Organizations We Help Support This Season and Year Round
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are just around the corner, which means plenty of festive celebrations are not far behind. This season, we are grateful for our business growth and we recognize that we wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of our local neighbors.
As a result, Rose Pallet is proud to support a variety of philanthropic efforts throughout the year that provide aid to our surrounding community.
‘Tis the Season for Giving Back
Below is a brief re-cap of the organizations we’ve assisted throughout 2017:
- Donation to the American Heart Association
- Sponsor of the Cancer Support Center Walk of Hope
- Donation to support Elmhurst’s Eagles Football & Cheer
- Donation to support Chicagoland Patriots Youth Football
- Donation to Illinois Troopers Lodge #41 to help improve the working conditions of Illinois State Police
- Donation to Misericordia, Heart of Mercy, which offers support and service for people with developmental disabilities
- Donation to La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which provides care for children with lifelong medical conditions
- Cooking meals for families staying at area Ronald McDonald Houses as part of the Meals from the Heart program
- Serving as a collection site for the 28thAnnual Bridgeview Chamber of Commerce Food & Toy Drive (if you’re in the Chicago-land area, please stop by our office to drop off a new, unwrapped toy for a boy or girl or non-perishable food items now through December 5)
If you have a charitable organization that is near and dear to your heart, tell us about it or comment below. Rose Pallet appreciates your feedback and we are always willing to assist when we can!
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season ahead and stay tuned to our blog for updates on our charitable outreach in 2018.