Moving the World and Making the World A Better Place
Our wooden pallets move the world, but our people make it a better place. How? By donating and giving time to worthy organizations in our community. But, it’s not all altruistic. Volunteering, donating, or otherwise supporting our community helps lower stress levels, improves our feeling of health, and boosts our mood. It’s truly a gift that keeps on giving.
As another year comes to a close, we want to highlight a few of the ways Rose Pallet is giving back to improve our world and others’ lives. Below is a list of nonprofits and other organizations we have assisted in 2019. All have important missions to help others, spread goodwill, impact youth, or make field advancements through research.
If there are any listed that you would like to support or if there are any about which you would like more information, we encourage you to click on the links to learn more.
2019 Charitable Outreach:
- Donation to the University of Chicago Asthmatic Research
- Sponsor of the Cancer Support Center Walk of Hope
- Donation to Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Bridgeview Chamber Scholarship Fund
- Donation to The Caring Patriots Veterans’ Food Drive
- Donation to Misericordia, Heart of Mercy, which offers support and service for people with developmental disabilities
- Cooking meals for families staying at area Ronald McDonald Houses as part of the Meals from the Heart program
- Donation to Elmhurst’s Bears Pop Warner football
We’d love to hear from you. What charities does your workplace support? Which ones are important to you? Please comment below on our blog or contact us directly.
From all of us at Rose Pallet, we wish you and your family Happy Holidays! And, please stay tuned to our blog for updates on our charitable outreach in 2020.