Perk Up with our Pallet and Wood Packaging Industry Quiz
To keep things lively and engaging on our blog, we thought we’d put your knowledge to the test…
Wooden pallets are used to securely transport goods around the world. But, other facts and statistics concerning the wood packaging industry may surprise you. With the help of several industry resources including Nature’s Packaging, AF&PA , and the Center for Packaging and Unit Load Design, we’ve compiled a short quiz that may leave you stumped (pardon the pun)!
To find out how much you know about wood, pallets, and the people behind the pallets, continue reading. The first 10 readers to comment on our blog with correct answers will win a $10 Starbucks Card.
- All wood that has a moisture content above the fiber saturation point is called:
a) Wet b) Alive c) New d) Green
- What is the average amount of weight in pounds that a standard (48 x 40) wood pallet can hold?
a) 1,200 b) 10,000 c) 4,700 d) 3,500
- Recently, the International Association of Women Honored Rose Pallet’s VP with what ‘Distinction’ of the Year?
a) Philanthropist b) Leader c) Influencer d) Entrepreneur
- Pallet re-manufacturers recycle pallets and send them back into circulation. How many of these companies are there in the U.S.?
a) 3,000 b) 4,200 c) 5,500 d) 8,000
- True or False? Rose Pallet has a pallet manufacturing plant in Indiana.
Stay tuned to our blog for additional trivia throughout the year. And, remember to contact us for all of your pallet management needs.