Giving Back to Our Community – Philanthropy Update
It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means plenty of holiday celebrations are not far behind. This season, we are grateful for our business growth and we recognize that we wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of our local neighbors. As a result, Rose Pallet is proud to support a variety of philanthropic efforts throughout the year that provide aid to our surrounding community.
Below is a brief re-cap of the organizations we’ve assisted throughout 2016:
- Donation to the American Heart Association
- Sponsor of the Cancer Support Center Gala at which our CEO, Alan Rose, received the Founders Award
- Donation to support Chicagoland Patriots Youth Football
- Donation to Illinois Troopers Lodge #41 to help improve the working conditions of Illinois State Police in our community
- Donation to Misericordia, Heart of Mercy, which offers support and service for people with developmental disabilities
- Donation to La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which provides care for children with lifelong medical conditions
- Donation to AshleyCan Pediatric Cancer Foundation to help families who have a child with cancer
- Hole Sponsorship at the 3M Golf Outing to benefit Family Service Agency of DeKalb County
- Cooking meals for families staying at area Ronald McDonald Houses as part of the Meals from the Heart program
If you have a charitable organization that is near and dear to your heart, tell us about it or comment below. Rose Pallet appreciates your feedback and we are always willing to assist when we can!
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season ahead and stay tuned to our blog for updates on our charitable outreach in 2017.