Valentine’s Day Quiz
If you’ve been following our blog, you know we like to quiz our readers periodically. And since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, we thought we’d test how well acquainted you are with the holiday. See if you can match the correct answer for each question. To make it interesting, we will award a $25 Godiva Gift Card to the first person who comments on our blog with the correct answers. Now that’s sweet!
Pallet Industry Quiz
Love games? Take our Valentine’s Day quiz. The first 4 people to submit correct answers on our blog will each win a $25 Godiva Gift Card!
- What is a common gift one might receive on Valentine’s Day?
a) A set of skis b) A pallet c) One dozen roses
- How many millions of Valentine’s Day cards are sent each year in the United States?
a) 190 b) 300 c) 430 d) 209
- Valentine’s Day is a major source of economic activity each year. How much does the average person spend on Valentine’s Day treats for his or her loved ones?
a) $82 b) $196 c) $123 d) $55
- What is Galentine’s Day and when is it celebrated?
a) Pets on 2/15 b) Female Friendship on 2/13 c) Your “Gang” on 2/4
- Which movie would be seen as the most appropriate Valentine’s Day movie night selection?
a) Die Hard b) Hacksaw Ridge c) The Notebook d) Friday the 13th
Stay tuned to our blog for additional trivia throughout the year. And, remember to contact us for all of your pallet management needs.