Quality Products for Increased Efficiency:
With vendors strategically located across the U.S., Rose Pallet is able to recycle, repair and sell millions of high-quality pallets every year because of our relationships with some of the nation’s top retailers and distributors. Rose Pallet offers a continuous, uninterrupted supply of pallets at extremely competitive prices. With a partner network of over 100 locations, Rose Pallet is your local solution for your national needs.
Benefits of Partnering with Rose Pallet:
- We listen. We understand that although there are industry standards, every company is unique in its own way. We take the time to understand your operational requirements instead of forcing you to fit into pre-determined programs.
- We’re experts – With over 30 years combined experience in the pallet and lumber industry, we have the resources necessary to assist with even the most challenging of your requirements.
- Free quotes. There is no charge for an initial meeting with one of our representatives to discuss your pallet business. We are happy to be onsite and see your operational processes firsthand.
- Fixed prices & no surprises. We provide you with delivered pricing with no hidden fees. Any pricing questions are always dealt with up front, before any changes are made.
- We’re responsive. Have you ever been frustrated by an organization that is difficult to contact? Usually, we’re available to take your call. However, if we aren’t and you leave a message then we’ll call you back within 30 minutes.
- We deliver business solutions. With the capabilities to provide a variety of pallet and lumber products, we can provide solutions that many single source suppliers simply can’t. Whether you need new pallets delivered daily or used pallets dropped in a trailer, we can help set you up with cost-effective programs that maximize your space and shipping speed.
- We have a proven methodology. We’ve developed and refined our methods over many years, so you can expect our services and products to be delivered consistently. This not only provides peace of mind, but also ensures that your manufacturing or shipping process is never delayed because of pallet issues.
As part of the National Wooden Pallet & Container Association, and an active utilizer of the Pallet Design System (PDS), Rose Pallet is a proud member of the USDA Biopreferred® Program. By participating in this program, Rose Pallet is able to offer clients USDA Certified Biobased pallets, which are lighter, better for the environment, last longer, and use fewer materials.
We love what we do and are passionate about helping our clients be successful. We would welcome the opportunity to help you take your business to the next level and achieve your goals. Please contact us for a free consultation and quote today.