Being Thankful at Thanksgiving – Our Annual Top 10 List
Although brief, we are thankful for autumn and the chance to enjoy crisp air, vibrant foliage, pumpkin-spice everything, and…of course…friends and family at Thanksgiving.
But, that’s just the beginning. In keeping with annual tradition, below is a list of an additional 10 things we’re thankful for this season:
- Family. Last year our vice president, Amy Angellotti, gave birth to her first child. And, she’s expecting again! We can’t wait to meet her new addition next March.
- Workplace. Our employees are our most important asset and we truly enjoy each other’s company both on and off the clock. Employees frequently connect with each other on a personal level, which makes teamwork more effective and results in better service.
- Relationships. Our business is not about a one-time transaction. We do whatever it takes to partner with our customers for the long haul. Because of this, we’ve forged longstanding relationships with clients in a variety of markets.
- Variety. It’s not just the ‘spice of life,’ it’s also an accurate description of what we provide at Rose Pallet. Beyond a simple pallet, we offer a multitude of services to achieve operational efficiencies and cost savings for our clients.
- Honesty. Let’s face it. Our country—especially our government—could use more honest people. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of it at Rose Pallet. We’re not afraid to admit we don’t have all the answers. And, if we don’t have a certain capability to help, we’ll find and recommend someone who can.
- Social Media. Fortunately, being social is easy for us. But, these days it’s also a business necessity. Through this technology, we can easily share and engage followers with useful or entertaining posts. And, that’s great news for growing our brand.
- The NWPCA. The National Wooden Pallet & Container Association provides invaluable resources, education, and networking opportunities to wood packaging professionals like us.
- The Pallet Design System™ (PDS). This software system helps us customize the perfect pallet for our customers’ unique performance requirements. Plus, pallets manufactured with PDS are recognized by the USDA’s BioPreferred® Program as a biobased product.
- Recycling. Thankfully, wood pallets never have to go to waste. When your pallets have reached the end of their lifecycle and cannot be safely re-used, Rose Pallet can gather the scraps and get them to the recycling facility. Ask us about it!
- Giving. The holiday season is a great time to make a difference for others. Whether through philanthropic endeavors or simply providing assistance or guidance to someone in need, we appreciate those who give and its lasting impact.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone…Thank you for your business!