DIY Pallet Gifts Made Especially for Mom
In just four days, we’ll be celebrating mothers across the country for their tireless efforts and for their influence in our lives. Have you already thought about how you will honor your mother? Perhaps you need some inspiration for gifts? Look no further than our top picks of DIY pallet gifts.
Top 5 DIY Pallet Gifts for Mom
Each year, we scour all the crafty sites for the best ideas so all you have to do is choose one and get started!
- Pallet art – If you’re a skilled artist, use a pallet as your canvas and create a custom piece your mom is sure to cherish. Or, check out our line at Urban Art Chicago. Maybe she’s a sports fan or perhaps she’s into cityscapes; in which case, there are many options.
- Bath desk – Let’s face it. Moms don’t usually have a lot of extra time on their hands. But, when they do, a quiet bath is a treat. Help her enjoy this activity even more with a bath desk on which to set her magazine, candles, or even her favorite beverage.
- Pallet planter – Flowers are always a sure bet to help brighten her day. Make them last all season long with a pallet planter filled with her favorite varieties. This project can be as simple or complex as you want.
- Centerpiece – Help her accentuate the dining table with an exquisite centerpiece made from pallets. It’s sure to be the focus of her next dinner party.
- Kitchen organizer – We admit it, as busy mothers ourselves, our kitchens can easily become disaster areas. That’s why this organizer is the perfect gift to help your mom maintain a sense of sanity.
What are you waiting for? ‘Do it yourself’ is a phrase your mom probably wanted to say to you a number of times as you were growing up, but instead she was there to guide the way. Now you can show her she taught you well with these or any number of DIY gift ideas. And, if you need any help along the way (or a pallet or two), you know where to find the pros. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms reading this post; we hope it’s a wonderful day spent with family!