Trendy Halloween Costumes in 2015
Halloween is upon us and it is a beloved holiday for our staff at Rose Pallet, especially our Vice President, Amy Angellotti. Each year she outdoes the year prior with a fabulously creative and detailed costume complete with Hollywood-inspired hair and make-up. Check out a few of her more recent disguises.
If you’re still scrambling to make a trendy transformation, we’ve compiled ten ideas for Halloween 2015.
- Donald Trump
- LeBron James (inspired by his return to Cleveland)
- Tom Brady with deflated football
- Justin Bieber (in jumpsuit)
- Superhero (all of the Avengers are still popular)
- Grumpy Cat
- Old Lady or Old Man
- A onesie costume of any kind
- Uncle Jesse (or any character from ‘Full House’—inspired by its return)
If you’re dressing up this Saturday, email us your photo and we’ll send you a treat! Have a safe and spooktacular Halloween.