5 Last-Minute Gift Ideas for Anyone on Your List
The hustle and bustle of holiday shopping is rapidly winding down. If you still haven’t found the right gift for your loved ones, look no further than this blog post. We asked our employees to share some simple, but useful, last-minute gift ideas:
- Wallet of Gift Cards – Who wouldn’t appreciate a new wallet filled with gift cards from his or her favorite retailers? The amount on each card doesn’t have to be much; but, we recommend including a variety such as his/her favorite restaurant, coffee shop, and music or book retailer.
- Fruit Wreath – It’s a healthy DIY treat perfect for neighbors, teachers, or mail carriers; plus, it only requires five inexpensive items—fruit, cellophane, twine, tape, and a gift tag. We suggest using clementines, apples, or plums. But, you can use whatever palm-sized, round fruit is available or in
season. For instructions, click here.
- Recipe stand – This gift takes a little more time to create, but it is ideal for the cook on your list and it can be made from pallets! For materials and instructions, click here. When finished it is the perfect place to prop up a cookbook or tablet. We especially like the drawer knobs that function as the ledge.
- Tissue Box of Money – This is a fun and delightfully deceptive idea for a White Elephant exchange. Simply remove any tissues from the box. Tape a handful of dollar bills end-to-end and attach one tissue to the last one. Roll them up and insert into the box, leaving the lone tissue protruding from the opening. When your recipient gives it a tug, he or she will be surprised to see puffs…plus!
- Wine & Crackers – It’s easy to make spirits bright this holiday by giving a holiday edition of your favorite wine along with crackers. Place the crackers in a paper baking cup inside a plastic bag and then tie to the wine bottle using a festive ribbon. You can even peel and replace the current wine label with one of your own.
Whatever gifts you end up giving or receiving, enjoy the presence of your family, friends, and loved ones this holiday season! Thank you for your business and support. Cheers!